There will be an appointment of a new WCA Results Team Leader, as Sébastien Auroux is resigning from his position. We would like to thank Sébastien for the work he has done leading the Team.
Candidates are expected to fulfill their terms (24 months) and to spend at least 6 hours per week to work for the committee.
The qualities expected of candidates are:
- Strong leadership skills
- High level of trustworthiness and responsiveness
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, with a strong attention to precision for data handling
- Data management expertise, ideally experience with SQL (MySQL)
- Robust understanding of data governance and data protection principles
The application period for candidates to submit their candidacy documents is from now until 27th November, 2023, 23:59 UTC. Interested candidates can send the application privately to the WCA Board (email@example.com).
The candidacy documents must be in PDF format, and must include:
- Brief personal introduction.
- Summary of activities done for the WCA.
- Ambitions as the WRT Leader of the WCA.
Candidates are additionally asked to send a copy of their applications which can be made public at the end of the application period.
The rights and duties of the WRT can be found in WCA Motion 10.2022.10.
After the application period, the WCA Board will make a selection by voting and will announce the new Leader, after confirmation among Senior Delegates and sitting Committee/Team Leaders by voting, as described in Section 4 of WCA Motion 10.2022.0.
Thanks for your candidacies and support.