There will be an appointment of a new WCA Financial Committee (WFC) Leader.
Candidates are expected to fulfill their terms 24 months and to spend at least 7 hours per week on average to work for the Committee. The qualities expected of candidates are:
- Basic knowledge of the structure and workflow inside the WCA
- Experience on financial matters, especially bookkeeping and tax filing
- Proficiency in English
- A reasonable daily availability to deploy the duties
- Team management capabilities
The application period for candidates to submit their candidacy documents is from now until September 18th, 2023, 23:59 UTC. Interested candidates can send the application privately to the WCA Board (email@example.com).
The candidacy documents must be in PDF format, and must include:
- Brief personal introduction.
- Summary of activities done for the WCA.
- Ambitions as the WFC Leader of the WCA.
Candidates are additionally asked to send a copy of their applications which can be made public at the end of the application period.
The rights and duties of the WFC can be found in WCA Motion 10.2021.6.
After the application period, the WCA Board will make a selection by voting and will announce the new Leader, after confirmation among Senior Delegates and sitting Committee/Team Leaders by voting, as described in Section 4 of WCA Motion 10.2022.0.
Thanks for your candidacies and support,